IF315's Book Recommendations:

IF315's Book Recommendations

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

For 'Maranatha' - "Christianity is Unique in 5 Ways: #1 - It is VERIFIABLE."

(1 of 5) This is a short video for my Canadian buddy, Pastor Les, and his College and Career Group - "Maranatha".  It's a shorter version of the video teaching that I already posted, bearing the same title. 

I am recording and posting these shorter ones so that Pastor Les can use them to introduce his College and Career group into the subject area of Christian Apologetics. 

For those of you who are in "Maranatha" and watch this, feel free to send me any questions you may have at jason@claycup.com .  I'd love to help you in any way that I can.

Lastly, your group is blessed to have Pastor Les leading you.  He truly loves the Lord, the Word, and God's people.  Take good care of him.

- Pastor J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us - The minds behind "Intelligent Faith 315"