IF315's Book Recommendations:

IF315's Book Recommendations

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Does Theism Foster Scepticism? Question of the week by Dr. Craig


Dr. Craig
I was reading about Plantinga's Argument Against Naturalism, and I've noticed a similar argument among atheist's that holds that theism is also self-refuting. Excuse my rough caricature, but it goes something like this:
If a person believes that an omnipotent being exists, then he is not justified in any belief he may have due to the possibility that this being could be toying with our minds without our knowledge.

I don't really know how to respond to this, and I've never seen it addressed in any published work, so I was just curious to see what you have to say about it.
Thanks!
Brian
United States


Click HERE to read Dr. Craig's response.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us - The minds behind "Intelligent Faith 315"