IF315's Book Recommendations:

IF315's Book Recommendations

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Higgs Boson Discovered!, Question of the week by Dr. Craig


Hello Dr. Craig,
Let me first thank you for all of your work that you have done in philosophy and understanding. Your writings, speeches, and debates, particularly when you debated Peter Atkins recently, and helped my understanding of how God has worked in the universe.
Now, I have read an article claiming the the scientists at the CERN supercollider have actually found the Higgs Boson ("God Particle"). All my atheist friends are now ranting, raving, and, more or less, partying over the fact that now "God has been disproved!" So my question is: assuming that CERN has found this boson, what theological implications does the Higgs boson have?
With many thanks,
T.C.
United States


Click HERE to read Dr. Craig's response 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us - The minds behind "Intelligent Faith 315"