IF315's Book Recommendations:

IF315's Book Recommendations

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

" A Response to My Atheist Friend "Danmill23" on YouTube" - Part 2

(Part 2 of 4)  This is a continuation of my response to my new atheist friend "Danmill23" from YouTube, and the comments/objections that he left for me regarding some recent videos that I posted on "Intelligent Faith 315".

I welcome this conversation with my atheist friend "Danmill23" and really look forward to a meaningful exchange of ideas on these topics and many more.  I think that this type of video "conversation" over the issues, if done in a respectful and intelligent manner, will be good for us and educational for all those who may watch our interaction.

Look forward to hearing from you, Dan. 

- Pastor J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us - The minds behind "Intelligent Faith 315"