IF315's Book Recommendations:

IF315's Book Recommendations

Saturday, September 24, 2011

" A Response to My Atheist Friend "Danmill23" on YouTube" - Part 4

(Part 4 of 4)  This is the final installment of my response to my new atheist friend "Danmill23" from YouTube, and the comments/objections that he left for me regarding some recent videos that I posted on "Intelligent Faith 315".

I welcome this conversation with my atheist friend "Danmill23" and really look forward to a meaningful exchange of ideas on these topics and many more.  I think that this type of video "conversation" over the issues, if done in a respectful and intelligent manner, will be good for us and educational for all those who may watch our interaction.

Look forward to hearing your responses to my questions, Dan, and continuing an intelligent dialogue about these issues into the future.

- Pastor J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us - The minds behind "Intelligent Faith 315"