IF315's Book Recommendations:

IF315's Book Recommendations

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Welcome to Intelligent Faith 315 - Internationally!!

I just wanted to take the opportunity to welcome all of the viewers of INTELLIGENT FAITH 315 outside of the United States and PR. According to the statistics that get sent to me as the site administrator, we have viewers in Canada, Germany, Australia, the United Kingdom, and even from China! I just wanted to send all of you international guests a warm welcome and let you know that it's a pleasure to be connected with you.

If there's any specific issues that you would like to see addressed on INTELLIGENT FAITH 315 or questions that you personally have regarding God, Jesus, or the evidence for the Christian Faith, please notify me at jason@claycup.com so I can address them as soon as possible!

God bless you all, until next time.

- Pastor J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us - The minds behind "Intelligent Faith 315"